CorptechIT provides Online Training by experienced IT professionals. Our faculties dedicated to complete your course as per the schedule given. We record the classes from your end to refer the classes once again whenever is required. ORACLE Identity Manager 11gr2 Online Training being a really important module, we have taken precise steps in teaching a full-fledged ORACLE Identity Manager 11gr2 Online Training course curriculum that covers all the concepts. Our customer support team and trainers will solve all your queries as and when required. ORACLE Identity Manager 11gr2 Online Training has got the right training that can fulfill a candidate’s training expectations. We see to that the value and quality of our ORACLE Identity Manager 11gr2 Online Training will not be compromised at all. We will market your resume in USA, UK, SINGAPORE, NEWZELAND, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, SWEDEN, SOUTH AFRICA. We clarify your questions during the training even after the course completion. After completion of training we will help you to assist you to get certified on ORACLE Identity Manager 11gr2 . We will give you 100% Satisfaction.
Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2 Online Training Course Content
Identity Management Overview
- What is a Middleware?
- What is Oracle Fusion Middleware?
- Components of Fusion Middleware
- What is an identity?
- What is Identity Management?
- What is Identity Manager?
- Different types of Identity Managers
- Why is it required?
- What is OIM? (Oracle Identity Manager)
- Features of OIM
- Role of OIM
- Middleware Tier:
- Presentation Tier
- Business Services Tier
- The Data Tier
- How and where to download?
- Components required
- Version compatibility
- Repository Creation Utility(RCU)
- IAM Suite
- SOA Suite
- Oracle Database
System Requirements 6. Installation:
- Database installation
- Database Configuration
- Java/Jrockit download & installation
- Weblogic Installation
- SOA Suite Installation
- IAM Suite installation
- Creating domain
- Configuring the domain for OIM using Configuration Wizard
OIM Administration: (Identity System Administration)
- Oracle Identity Manager System Administration Console
- Concepts of Provisioning
- Concepts of reconciliation
- About Schedulers
- About Event Management
- Reconciliation Events
- What is a sandbox?
- How to create a sandbox?
- How does a sandbox help during customization?
- How to view the contents of a sandbox?
- Activating and de-activating a sandbox
- Publishing a sandbox
- What is a catalog?
- How does the cart system work?
- What is an entitlement?
- What are the schedulers associated with the catalog and the
- cart items?
- How to do a customized search in a catalog?
- Adding tags to a particular item in a catalog
- What is an App instance?
- How and why is using an app instance more convenient,
- compared to OIM11gR1’s flow
- How to create an App instance?
- How to create a disconnected App instance?
- Using form designer to attach a form to an App instance
Identity Self Service:
- How to Track Requests?
- Checking the Pending Attestations?
- Creating users in OIM
- Creating roles in OIM
- Creating Organization in OIM
- Who is a Xellerate User?
- What is a connector?
- Why do we need connectors?
- Different types of connectors
- Various components and features of design console
- Navigating in the design console
- Special Fields and Form types
- Designing forms according to the target system attributes
- Creating adaptors for tasks
- Creating IT Resource definition
- Creating IT Resource
- Terminologies used in Access Policies
- Attaching an access Policy to a role.
- Automating the process of provisioning using Access Policies
- What is an authorization policy
- How to create an authorization policy
- Associating an authorization policy to a role
- Using OIM in real-time production Environment
Connector Installation and Configuration with the target:
- Target System Installation
- Connector Installation
- Filling the IT Resource
- Running Schedulers
- Checking the failed schedulers
- Checking the Lookups
- Create User in OIM
- Provisioning user to target system
- Adding roles/profiles to the user
- Deleting the user from target
- Locking and unlocking the user account
- Recon User
- Managing user attributes and Passwords using OIM
- Checking the events in event management tab
- Sorting the event when N number of events are generated
Generic Technology Connectors:
- Requirements for GTC
- Features of GTC Connectors
- Architecture of GTC Connectors
- Installing Connector
- Cloning Connector
- Upgrading Connector
- Uninstalling Connector