CorptechIT provides Online Training by experienced IT professionals. Our faculties dedicated to complete your course as per the schedule given. We record the classes from your end to refer the classes once again whenever is required. SAP MDG Online Training being a really important module, we have taken precise steps in teaching a full-fledged SAP MDG Online Training course curriculum that covers all the concepts. Our customer support team and trainers will solve all your queries as and when required. SAP MDG Online Training has got the right training that can fulfill a candidate’s training expectations. We see to that the value and quality of our SAP MDG Online Training will not be compromised at all. We will market your resume in USA, UK, SINGAPORE, NEWZELAND, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, SWEDEN, SOUTH AFRICA. We clarify your questions during the training even after the course completion. After completion of training we will help you to assist you to get certified on SAP MDG . We will give you 100% Satisfaction.
SAP MDG Online Training Course Content
SAP MDG Introduction& Out-Of-Box features.
- Data Modeling
- Entity type
- Entity Relationship types
- Extending data Model
- Data model specific structures.
- Extend Mappings (SMT)
- Change request Types
- Change request status
- Business Activity
- Activate Type Linkage
- Floor plan Manger (FPM) Basics
- Linking FPM with MDG
- UI per workflow step
- Configuring the UI as per user defined criteria
- BADIs for UI modeling
Search and Duplicate Check ( This is only theory. As it includes from version 7.0
- Configuring Search with TREX
- ESH Cockpit.
- Duplicate check configuration.
Validations and Derivations
- BRF+ Validations and Derivations
- Validations and Derivations using ABAP BADI
- Cross entity derivation using ABAP BADI
- Data replication Framework (DRF)
- Manual & Automatic.
Enriching MDG Standard Code or
- Features to User Requirement
- Badi Implementation
- Linking change request UIs to NWBC
- Creating new roles for MDG
- Rule based work flow (RBWF)
- Create change requests, step types, actions and link to RBWF
- Linking rule based workflow to MDG