CorptechIT provides Online Training by experienced IT professionals. Our faculties dedicated to complete your course as per the schedule given. We record the classes from your end to refer the classes once again whenever is required. SAP MDM Online Training being a really important module, we have taken precise steps in teaching a full-fledged SAP MDM Online Training course curriculum that covers all the concepts. Our customer support team and trainers will solve all your queries as and when required. SAP MDM Online Training has got the right training that can fulfill a candidate’s training expectations. We see to that the value and quality of our SAP MDM Online Training will not be compromised at all. We will market your resume in USA, UK, SINGAPORE, NEWZELAND, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, SWEDEN, SOUTH AFRICA. We clarify your questions during the training even after the course completion. After completion of training we will help you to assist you to get certified on SAP MDM . We will give you 100% Satisfaction.
SAP MDM Online Training Course Content
MDM Application Architecture
- SAP MDM Application Architecture.
- SAP MDM Basic Concepts
MDM Fundamentals and Data Modeling Fundamentals
- MDM Fundamentals and Data modeling Fund metals
Overview of MDM Repository
- Overview of MDM Repository
Mdm Data Modeling and project Preparation
- MDM data modeling and project preparation
MDM Modeling Issues/Solutions
- MDM modeling issues/solutions
EBP – Enterprise Buyer Professional
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios – Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
Introduction to Sap Netweaver Technology
- Starting and stopping MDM console
- Mounting and un Mounting MDM server
- Connecting to MDM server.
- Creating MDM repository.
- Creating Different Tables.
- Creating Different Fields.
- Working with users, roles, remote system and ports.
MDM Data Manager
- Working with five different modes.
- CURD operations
- Search techniques
- Assignments and validations
- Protect, checking and checkout.
- Qualified table
- Hierarchy table
- Taxonomy table
MDM Import Manager
- Importing different source data(Excel, Access and xml)
- Importing from multiple tables
- Different operations on source table.
- Source mapping and value mapping.
- Matching of records.
- Creating Maps
- Using created Maps
- Syndicating single table data
- Syndicating data with external source
- Syndication data to XML and Flat source
- Creating custom fields.
- Working with MAPs
- Working with Import Server
- Working with Syndicate Server