CorptechIT provides Online Training by experienced IT professionals. Our faculties dedicated to complete your course as per the schedule given. We record the classes from your end to refer the classes once again whenever is required. SAP SCM Online Training being a really important module, we have taken precise steps in teaching a full-fledged SAP SCM Online Training course curriculum that covers all the concepts. Our customer support team and trainers will solve all your queries as and when required. SAP SCM Online Training has got the right training that can fulfill a candidate’s training expectations. We see to that the value and quality of our SAP SCM Online Training will not be compromised at all. We will market your resume in USA, UK, SINGAPORE, NEWZELAND, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, SWEDEN, SOUTH AFRICA. We clarify your questions during the training even after the course completion. After completion of training we will help you to assist you to get certified on SAP SCM . We will give you 100% Satisfaction.
SAP SCM Online Training Course Content
Concept and Objectives
- What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
- Logistics through the ages.
- Different views on the supply chain.
- What is new within about Supply Chain.
- Defining the position of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management: A vision.
- Elements of Supply Chain Management.
- Objectives and Opportunities.
Systems and Architectures
- IT-Based Approaches.
- Principles of ERP.
- Supply Chain Planning Tools.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- System architectures.
- Internet Basics.
- SCM Tools offered by SAP.
- Sales Force Automation (SFA).
- Business Information Warehouse (BW).
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO).
- APO in Business Processes.
- Demand planning.
- Supply Network Planning and PP-DS.
- Supply Chain Cockpit.
Supply Chain Projects
- Industries and Supply Chain Management.
- Methodical Approaches
- Performance Measurement.
- Specific Industries.
- Hi-Tech and Electronics.
- Automotive Industry.
- Consumer Goods and Commerce.
- Logistics Services.
- SCM – a Case History of Success.