CorptechIT provides Online Training by experienced IT professionals. Our faculties dedicated to complete your course as per the schedule given. We record the classes from your end to refer the classes once again whenever is required. SAS Business Intelligence Online Training being a really important module, we have taken precise steps in teaching a full-fledged SAS Business Intelligence Online Training course curriculum that covers all the concepts. Our customer support team and trainers will solve all your queries as and when required. SAS Business Intelligence Online Training has got the right training that can fulfill a candidate’s training expectations. We see to that the value and quality of our SAS Business Intelligence Online Training will not be compromised at all. We will market your resume in USA, UK, SINGAPORE, NEWZELAND, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, SWEDEN, SOUTH AFRICA. We clarify your questions during the training even after the course completion. After completion of training we will help you to assist you to get certified on SAS Business Intelligence . We will give you 100% SatisfactionSAS Business Intelligence Online Training Course Content
Business User Reporting Applications
- Use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office.
- Use SAS Web Report Studio.
- Use SAS Information Delivery Portal.
Advanced Reporting Techniques and Roles
- Modify an existing SAS Information Map.
- Create a New SAS BI Dashboard Indicator.
- Create data sources for reporting and analysis.
- Interpret permissions and file structures defined in metadata by the platform administrator.
Creating Information Maps
- Utilize different data sources.
- Use filters and the prompting framework to dynamically subset data.
- Create prefilters to subset the information map data.
Building a SAS BI Dashboard Application
- Build SAS BI Dashboard Components.
- Build advanced SAS BI Dashboard Components.
Building Stored Processes
- Create a stored process from a SAS Enterprise Guide Project.
- Create a stored process from a SAS Program.
- Add prompts to a stored process.
- Create a stored process to provide a dynamic data source.
- Define the macro variables generated for each prompt type.
Utilizing Advanced Techniques with SAS Reports
- Build advanced reports with SAS Web Report Studio.
- Create and use SAS report templates.
- Link reports in SAS Web Report Studio.
- Schedule and distributing SAS Reports.
- Build SAS reports with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Create shared prompts.
Utilizing Multidimensional (OLAP) Data Sources
- Apply Online Analytical Processing concepts.
- Build an OLAP cube with SAS OLAP Cube Studio.
- Build an information map from a SAS OLAP Cube.
The Environment Metadata
- Describe the metadata created and used by the SAS Platform.