CorptechIT provides Online Training by experienced IT professionals. Our faculties dedicated to complete your course as per the schedule given. We record the classes from your end to refer the classes once again whenever is required. Service Cloud Online Training being a really important module, we have taken precise steps in teaching a full-fledged Service Cloud Online Training course curriculum that covers all the concepts. Our customer support team and trainers will solve all your queries as and when required. Service Cloud Online Training has got the right training that can fulfill a candidate’s training expectations. We see to that the value and quality of our Service Cloud Online Training will not be compromised at all. We will market your resume in USA, UK, SINGAPORE, NEWZELAND, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, SWEDEN, SOUTH AFRICA. We clarify your questions during the training even after the course completion. After completion of training we will help you to assist you to get certified on Service Cloud . We will give you 100% Satisfaction.
Service Cloud Online Training Course Content
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the uses cases, costs and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Identify challenges and considerations for business continuity in the contact center.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers.
- Identify the core tenets of KCS.
- Describe how various components of a contact center can solve different business challenges
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center deployment strategies
Service Cloud Solution Design
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations and design trade-offs
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to include custom application development or third-party applications
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design
- Describe the user experience requirements that can be solved by the Salesforce Console for Service
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance
- Compare and contrast Files, Content, Solutions, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article types, and publishing workflow
- Distinguish the key factors to consider when designing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel including mobile, phone, email, web, chat and social media
- Differentiate between the available email-to-case and web-to-case solutions and explain how to configure each
- Explain the Open CTI features, architecture, and implications
- Given a set of requirements, recommend the appropriate Communities solution
- Explain the design considerations and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, Communities, Live Agent, and Knowledge
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution
- Identify use cases for Chatter, Chatter Answers and Case Feed within case management
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements in Salesforce
- Explain the use cases, capabilities and limitations of Visual Workflow pertinent to case management
- Identify capabilities for managing cases using social media
Contact Center Analytics
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives)
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate strategies to measure adoption given customer size, implementation design, and required metrics
Integration and Data Management
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications and design considerations of large data and transaction volumes.
- Explain the use cases and considerations common to contact center integration patterns.
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration and data quality